Friday, August 7, 2009

taking another step forward

After two great days of productivity, I had a setback yesterday. I didn't sleep at all on Wednesday night, so I ended up sleeping most of the day away yesterday. I'm not going to let it get me down though. I won't beat myself up for not working yesterday. Instead, I will just pick up where I left off Wednesday evening and get back on track!

I finally broke out the hi-lighters on Wednesday. I am going through Kate's interview transcripts and coding text I will use to shape the narrative profile I will write to introduce her chapter. I will continue with that today. If I work well through this afternoon, I will treat myself to a movie this evening.

Today's goals:
  • complete profile coding of Kate's transcripts
  • organize coded bits into chunks (i.e. put all the like-coloured bits together)
  • create outline for profile
  • write draft of Kate's profile

No comments: