Sunday, August 9, 2009

rain, rain, go away

I am not good at working at home. I was successful with that one day this week, but that was when I was online with Angela, and we kept checking in with each other every 45 minutes or so. She has finished writing her paper, so now I am on my own. I've been working at the Public Library and at coffee shops this week; however the library is closed on Sunday, and with all the rain and thunder and lightning we have right now, it really would be rather ridiculous to get all bundled up and then satched just because I have very little will power to stay away from the tv and internet! So, I will work at home today... Yesterday, I stayed at home, and I didn't even try to do work. Instead I drank root beer, ate cheese strings, and watched the Degrassi movie from 1992, "School's Out"! There was also some KD in there somewhere as well. The foolishness that goes on when Phil's away! Anyway, here goes... work at home. I can do it! I can do it! I can do it!

No comments: